Arco (TN)

Arco (TN)

Monday, August 4, 2014

Tan Renga with Ese - August 4, 2014

This week's tan renga poet at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai is Ese of Ese's Voice with this lovely haiku:

double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings

© Ese of Ese’s Voice

Chèvrefueille completed it like this:

double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings

(Ese)

the joy and laughter of my kids
resonates at the family barbeque  
(Chèvrefeuille)


And now for my contribution!


double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings

© Ese of Ese’s Voice

rain cleaning the dusty sky
vineyards heavy with ripe fruit

 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! The feeling of everything being so *clean* after a storm!!!!
    We had that yesterday evening -- we'd gone a week without any substantial rain, then we had a torrential rain -- and afterwards everything smelled and felt clean again --- it was wonderful! So I can really appreciate the beauty of your tan renga. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely smell and the air being so piercing clean is fantastic, thanks Jen for you great comment, made me smile!

      Delete
  2. Ah I can smell the fresh clean wet grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a particular perfume that reminds me of summer ... which we rarely smell here by the way.

    ReplyDelete

harmonious words ... like crystal clear water ... pure ectasy

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments."