Arco (TN)

Arco (TN)

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fire - Octobr 4, 2014

Fire for Carpe Diem Haiku Kai's Second Anniversary!




Here are two examples to inspire us: 

she ... the full moon
sets my heart on fire
behind the curtain


© Chèvrefeuille

at the seashore
the horizon starts burning
clouds on fire

© Yozakura
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
in the summer woods
long shadows loom in the night
magic creatures born
tiny sparks like fairy dust
in the smoke lost dragons fly

§

popping camp fire
friends sing and tell ghost stories
under the moon light

§
autumn homecoming
closing the celebrations
blazing bonfires


© G.s.k. '14





7 comments:

  1. Awesome lines. I loved the video.In winter this bonfire is welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! A YouTube video that wasn't blocked in my country -- hooray! ;D
    These are great -- but you KNOW I'm partial to the lost dragons ;)
    Such a wonderful autumn feel -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... I think Pavrotti worked to (or maybe not) any way glad you enjoyed the post. :-)

      Delete
  3. Love these! Wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete

harmonious words ... like crystal clear water ... pure ectasy

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments."